The Arch Swing is the heaviest and largest swing set made by Component Playgrounds! It has 4" diameter pipe for legs and a 3.5" diameter top rail. The Arch style looks fantastic in any backyard. It's the kind of swing set you usually only see in schools and parks!
- Arch Swing Metal Structure
- 4 - Swing Seats w/ Swing Hangers & Chain
Features & Specifications:
- Available in 8ft & 10ft after installation
- Galvanized Steel Inside & Out
- 4" Super 40, 8-Gauge Uprights
- 3 1/2" Super 40, 8-Gauge Top Rail
- Each swing seat can hold up to 300 lbs.
- Dimensions: Click Here
- 8 Ft Model Installation Instructions: Click Here
- 10 Ft Model Installation Instructions: Click Here
We are pleased to offer powder coating on our swing sets. Only the metal frame gets powder coated. This option offers a very clean, professional look to your swing set. Rust won't be an issue with either powder coating or standard galvanized steel (you can't go wrong either way!) Please note that powder coating will add an additional 2 weeks to the lead time.
We bought this and donated it to an organization for people with special needs. It’s not our first with you guys. You have done great for us in the past.