Pricing for shipping is as follows:
|$100 & Up
The lead time for Parts & Accessories is approximately 1 week. An email with tracking information will be sent as soon as your order is shipped.
The lead time for Swing Sets and Playground Equipment is approximately 3 weeks. For powder-coated items, the lead time is approximately 5 weeks.
IMPORTANT: Special Instructions for Swing Sets and Playground Equipment
Because you have purchased a top of the line commercial grade product, you will need to be aware of some specific shipping requirements that may be different from shipments you have received the past through other delivery companies, and you need to follow the guidelines below carefully.
- These products will arrive via a large freight truck. If a freight truck cannot get to your home, then we will not be able to deliver these large swing sets to you. Examples of this are if your home is not accessible by paved road, if the road leading to your home is extremely narrow, windy, etc. If you have any questions at all regarding this, please call us at 877-530-0222.
- In most cases your product will arrive via common carrier truck line directly to your home with curbside delivery only. This means the driver will facilitate the offloading of the shipment at the curb. This does not mean it can be delivered to your driveway, garage, or backyard. You are then responsible to have someone physically capable to help the driver unload the product from the truck upon delivery and note the condition of the product as per below instructions.
- Your product will arrive on a long pallet. Upon delivery, locate the packing list on the outside of the packaging and verify that each piece listed is with the shipment.
- If there are any parts/pieces missing, note this directly on the delivery receipt BEFORE you sign and receive your copy of the receipt, with wording such as "missing xyz part".
- Also note the condition of the pieces and if any parts have been damaged in shipping. Note this directly on the delivery receipt BEFORE you sign and get your copy from the driver (especially inspect slides for damage).
- If you sign the delivery receipt without noting the damages and/or missing pieces, you are stating that you have receipt the shipment in good and complete condition.
- If your shipment appears to have damage and/or missing pieces, a freight claim must be filed with the freight company within 2 business days. Contact the shipping manager at 801-530-0226 immediately to begin this process.
- Ask your driver to sign or initial the delivery receipt acknowledging any damage or discrepancies.
- Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt from your delivery driver before they leave.
- If you are concerned or don't know what you should do with a certain situation regarding the shipment, please call the shipping manager at 801-530-0226 before the driver leaves.
You are responsible to notify Component Playgrounds of any shortages or damage relating to your shipment within 2 business days of the receipt of your equipment. After this time, any claim for shortages or loss cannot be honored.
Component Playgrounds cannot be responsible for replacement of any parts, missing or damaged, that have not been properly noted on the delivery receipt.